Pages

Tuesday 2 March 2021

Things You Didn’t Know About Ecosystems!

Kia ora, For the past two weeks in Te Ngahere we have been learning about ecosystems and how they work. We have a google doc where in the first box we write what we already know, in the second box we write the new information we discovered and in the third box we write our new understandings. Ecosystems are like a life cycle that keeps going. With ecosystems, if you put something in or take something out of the ecosystem it will ruin the whole cycle. I didn’t really understand anything and didn’t know what I had to write or draw on my google drawing but then my friends helped me and now it is green. I enjoyed learning about ecosystems because I learnt something new. Did you know what an ecosystem was before you saw my post? 
Ka Kite!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment