Pages

Tuesday 30 March 2021

Do you know how to convert decimals into place value?

Hello, This week in Te Ngahere we have started to learn some new Maths. Half of the class were all in different groups so we weren’t doing the same activity. There was a square group, tick group, circle group and a star group. I was in the group called star. My group were learning how to use a range of strategies to solve decimal addition and multiplication problems. I think this is a good strategy for me to learn because it can help me more with my place value and decimals. I think this strategy can help me to get better at my decimals and place value. At the start I was really really confused but then I started to get the hang of it. I started to get it more because my group leader was making more sense and made sure we got it step by step. If we do this again I will pay more attention to the group leader and I will make sure to show my thinking to make sure I am on the right track. 

What do you like better, decimals or place value?




Bye Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment