Pages

Tuesday 16 March 2021

How To Confuse Yourself With Food Webs

Kia ora, For the past few weeks in Te Ngahere we have been learning about food webs. A food web is when energy transfers from a living organism to another. 


The food web that I made is really different to the one on our home site because there are more arrows, the arrows are colored and the pictures are placed differently. It is also different because on mine there are four arrows connected to the kiwi and there is only one arrow connected to the kiwi on the other one on the home site.  


If there is an arrow going from the kowhai to the tui, that means the tui gets its energy from the kowhai because that is its food. The hard thing was, that I was confusing myself from the way the arrows were pointing. The easy thing was knowing the simple things like the birds get the energy from the seeds and stoats eat kiwi. 

Do you now know what a food web is?

Ka Kite!












2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Angela, I'm Tabby from Ahipara school. You did a great job on this work it was really detailed! I really like how you worded it and your topic in general. I also really like the photos you chose. Great job Angela!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Angela, I´m Madison from Ahipara school. I love how there was a lot of detail and you explained the work.
    Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete