Pages

Wednesday 10 November 2021

How To Make Sure You Aren’t Stealing People’s Images!

In Te Ngahere we have been learning to attribute images. We have been learning this so we know how to give people the credit for their images or it will be like we’re stealing their images. 
Something new that I have learnt is that to make sure your using only pictures that your allowed to use; you go to Google and type what image you want, go to images instead of all, go to tools, usage rights and creative commons licenses. By doing that you will only get images you are allowed to use.
I will use this in the future because I will know if I’m allowed to use the images and make sure I’m not stealing anyone else's. 
From now on will you give people the credit they deserve?

Ka Kite!



 

6 comments:

  1. Hi Angela it’s Breeze from your class. I decided to comment on your blog post because I knew if I had looked through your blog I would find something I didn’t know about or I found interesting. I chose this blog post of yours to comment on because it helped me to understand what we were doing (since I was doing art). Your D.L.O helped me while creating mine, and I really like how you added a picture of Jade & her dad to the last slide. Something I think you could do better is to give more detail and use more detailed words. What was your favourite part of this? Keep up the good work. Ka kite!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Breeze, thx for commenting on my post!
      My favorite part about this is that I got learn how to give people credit for their own images.
      Ka Kite!

      Delete
  2. Hi Angela, it’s Charlize from your class. I liked your blog post about “How To Make Sure You Aren’t Stealing People’s Images” because how you explained what we were learning and how to do it sounded amazing. I also liked your DLO that went with your blog post because the pictures you had chosen looked outstanding.
    Did you enjoy doing this activity?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Charlize, thx for commenting on my post!
      Yes, I did enjoy this activity very much.
      Bye Bye!

      Delete
  3. Kia ora Angela, this is your little sister. I like your blog post because I also learnt how to attribute images too. I also like your blog post because I like the way you explained attributing images.
    What was your favourite part of this learning?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jaelyn, thx for commenting on my post!
    My favorite part about this is that I got learn how to give people credit for their own images.
    Bye Bye!

    ReplyDelete