Pages

Monday 22 November 2021

ABRACADABRA!

Hello, at Paihia School we had a Wacky Wednesday. Wacky Wednesday is where we dress up wacky on Wednesday. Most of the children at Paihia School dressed up very Wacky. Even the teachers, staff and Mrs Lindsay dressed up. My sister Jaelyn and my friend Jade and I dressed up as wacky fairies. Jade and I had purple wigs, Jaelyn spray painted her hair, we all had fairy wings, wands, headbands, tutu’s, purple nails and gems on our faces. We even had wacky purple eyeshadow, pink blush and sparkly lipstick. On Tuesday night I stayed at Jade’s house to get ready for Wacky Wednesday. When Jade & I got to the bus stop to go to school some people driving past us smiled, beeped the horn or did a nice nod. I think that most stressing part of my outfit is the wig because it is very itchy but you know what they say “go big or go home”. Even though the wig is itchy I think it pulls the whole outfit together, so that is why I also like the wig. I really enjoyed getting dressed up and seeing everyone dressed up wacky. Something that I also throught was amazing was that some of the older kids like the year 7 & 8’s dressed up because you have to have a lot of bravery to come to school in wacky costumes. 
Have you ever had a Wacky Wednesday at your school or anywhere?
Bye Bye!



 

3 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Angela my name is Ruby. I am a year 5 student at Paihia School. I loved reading your blog about Wacky Wednesday. I really enjoyed reading your blog because you had put on what you had been wearing so you dressed up as a fairy. Yes I have done Wacky Wednesday and I had a black wig with a colourful dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Wednesday Angela, I was a beautiful roller skating frog human on that very same day but now I am just a normal human that goes to Paihia School named Ariana Bignell. I liked your blog because it was really descriptive and detailed. Your blog also reminds me of when I came to school as a rollerskating frog (everyone was so jealous).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Angela, my name is Kova and I go to Paihia School. I liked your blog because it had a lot of detail on what Wacky Wednesday is. It sounds pretty fun how you write it. Since we are at the same school we also did Wacky Wednesday. It was really fun.

    ReplyDelete