Pages

Wednesday 12 August 2020

Mosaic Art

In Te Ngahere we have been doing a type of art called “Mosaic Art”. Mosaic Art is when you make any kind of shapes that fits closely together but not too close to the point where it touches. We do that because if we made the shapes far apart or too close together it would look wrong and wouldn’t have the Mosaic art effect. First, we made a google drawing to create our Mosaic art on. Second, we created any shapes with polyline. Thirdly, we coloured in our shapes we made. When we were doing art in lockdown I didn’t really know what to do and I did the shapes too close together. Now that I know how to do Mosaic art I really enjoyed it and I think it turned out really good. Here is my Mosaic artwork: Hope you like it.

Ka Kite!



 

17 comments:

  1. hi anglea it is bailey cousin i go to kawakawa school
    and i like your art work and the animal
    i also like the way it is in craks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Angela, I currently attend Bay of islands college and I am very much interested in every perspective of art whether its from drawing stick men to painting a masterpiece. I was scrolling through paihia school's blogs and i happen to come across this amazing piece of art. I'd just like to say how wonderful this looks and to tell you to keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Angela
    We are a year 2/3 class at Ohaeawai Primary School. Your panda mosaic art looks amazing because of the way you have made the shapes and used different colours. Our teacher is going to teach us how to do this soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and I think you are going to enjoy making Mosaic art!

      Delete
  4. HI, I think your art is great because you have used interesting shapes. I want to learn how to do that when I'm older.
    Harley, Ohaeawai School

    ReplyDelete
  5. sup my name is Quineil i am a year 7 , I currently attend Bay of islands college and I am very much interested in every perspective of art whether its from drawing stick men to painting a masterpiece. I was scrolling through paihia school's blogs and i happen to come across this amazing piece of art. I'd just like to say how wonderful this looks and to tell you to keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Angela, I really like your panda because it is cute and very clever. I go to Ohaeawai school and I'm a year 3.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Angela. I really loved the cute panda. Do you know that your panda looks like a real panda. How did you do it so good? From Nakita at Ohaeawai school.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I just made different shapes to make my panda.
      Bye!

      Delete
  8. Hi Angela, I'm Olivia and I'm a year 7 at Otaki College. I love your work! It looks so cute. I really like pandas so this is my favourite piece of art on anyones blog. Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Angela! My name is Lyla I am a year 7 at Otaki college. This is just so cool! How did you do this? If you do more may you please post them? Have a great day! From Lyla

    ReplyDelete