Pages

Wednesday 5 August 2020

Movie Making

This week in Te Ngahere we have started making our own short films. We had to make our films three minutes long. Our film could be any types of films like action, comedy, educational, sport, adverts, music, game shows, news and weather, children's t.v, puppetry, drama and documentary. We were allowed to make our film about anything that was appropriate. My group and I feel really confident about our film this year. I like that we get to make our own films because I enjoy acting, especially because I am doing it with my friends. I think my friends and I are going to enjoy everything about making our own film and there is going to be nothing we don’t enjoy. The steps we have done so far are film type, script, location, props and sounds. Our next steps are content, titles and credits. Have you made your own film before?

Ka kite!





3 comments:

  1. Hi Angela, my name is Noah from Kawakawa primary school I was going through names and I thought ill click on your name and check out your blog, i like how you did examples of every shot and you actually did the names of the shots so maybe on day you will check out my blog.
    http://kpsnoahc.blogspot.com/
    Later??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting on my blog Noah!
      I will check out your blog!
      Bye!

      Delete
  2. Thank you for commenting on my blog Noah!
    I will check out your blog!
    Bye!

    ReplyDelete