Pages

Tuesday 7 September 2021

Father’s Day Breakfast!

On Sunday September 5th it was a very special day. It was Father’s Day. For Father’s Day my mum, sister and I woke up at about 7:00 am to cook breakfast for my Dad & ourselves. For breakfast I cooked some scrambled eggs & bacon, my mum cooked some hash browns & baked beans & my sister did some toast for the side. The night before Father’s Day my mum actually cooked some homemade muesli to have with some berrie yoghurt & my sister & her made some shortbread biscuits. We made my Dad a hot tea & my Dad also had some of his homemade lemon juice that he made a couple days before Fathers Day to go with his delicious breakfast. Everyone & especially my Dad said he had a wonderful and delicious breakfast & all our stomach’s were very full. What did you & your family do for Father’s Day?

Have a Happy Father’s Day to all the Dad’s!!





Breakfast:



Dinner:


Bye Bye!


9 comments:

  1. Kia ora Angela, Wow what a wonderful treat for your dad! You guys really put on a feast! What was in your homemade muesli? My mum loves making it too and always has lots of dried fruit and almonds with a little bit of coconut. What was your favourite part about Breakfast? Hope your lockdown has been good :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jacob, thanks for commenting on my post!
      My mum also likes to put dried fruit & almonds in her muesli. We just put dried fruit, almonds, berries with the muesli and sometimes a little bit of coconut in it.
      My favorite part about breakfast was the scrambled eggs, hash browns and bacon.
      Bye Bye!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Angela, I enjoyed your story about fathers day breakfast.
    Did you enjoy making breakfast for your dad?
    Keep up the good effort Angela
    By Hayden

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Hayden, thank you for commenting on my post!
      I really really enjoyed making breakfast for my dad and with my mum and my sister.
      By, Angela

      Delete
  4. Kia ora Angela, What a lovely thing you did for your dad! I really enjoyed reading about your fathers day! I liked how you told us what you put in the meal and showed photos of what you had for breakfast and dinner. Did you enjoy making breakfast and dinner for your dad? Stay safe and positive. Blog ya later :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora Unaiki, thank you for commenting on my post!
      I totally enjoyed making breakfast for my dad!
      Ka Kite!

      Delete
  5. Hi Angela My name is Kora and I go to Paihia School. I really like how you made your dad some breakfast. I think he would have loved it. I like doing the same thing but sometimes not just on Father’s Day. Have you made your dad some food that was all homemade before?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kora, thx for commenting on my post!
    Yes, I have made my dad some food that was all homemade before.
    Bye Bye!

    ReplyDelete