Pages

Thursday 11 March 2021

Measuring Big or Small

Hey, In Te Ngahere we have been learning about measurement. We were also learning about converting to millimetres, centimetres and metres. With our groups we were measuring objects as small as an A4 page to the size of our court. On an A4 page there were a list of things we had to measure. I enjoyed everything but I enjoyed measuring the court the most because it had more to measure. Next time I think I could practice converting because my group and I sort of got confused. What is the smallest or biggest object you have measured? 
Bye!


 

2 comments:

  1. Hi my name is jamal i am looking forward foe the other work that you while post by

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Angela I am a year six at Glenbrae school I just wanted to say that you did a great job on your work and I really learnt something. Keep up the great work!!! šŸ˜ƒšŸ˜ƒ

    ReplyDelete