Pages

Thursday 25 March 2021

The Task Masters!


Hello, In Te Ngahere we have been doing something called Task Masters. We had to work collaboratively and communicate with our learning buddies. This is why:


This game is called “copy the picture challenge”. So, There is one drawer and two runners. The drawer cannot run and the runner cannot draw or even touch the paper. Since there are two runners, only one person can run at a time and the two runners have to run at least once or twice. The most accurate picture wins.


On our first attempt it was only one of my group member and me. But it worked well because he didn’t have one person telling him to do one thing and then the other person telling him to do something different. What didn’t work well was I was running back and forth because it was only me running so it was tiring. The challenging part was I couldn’t touch the paper or point where to draw the pictures.


On our second attempt, something that changed was there were now three of us so it was a bit easier. Something that worked well was it wasn’t only me running so I wasn’t always tired. What didn’t work well was the runners wanted to touch the paper because it was sort of frustrating. The challenging part was to stay calm and to explain ourselves more clearer.


Bye Bye!



Whaea Becks Drawing:









No comments:

Post a Comment