Pages

Thursday 15 October 2020

A World Of A-Maze-Ment

On Sunday, the first week of school holidays my sister, two cousins, two aunties and I went to this place called Odyssey. Odyssey is an a-maze-ing adventure where while trying to find your way out of a maze you will experience darker challenging spaces, quirky physical obstacles and challenges, illusions, lighting effects, scents, sound effects and strange sensations. The incredible journey through Odyssey takes around 20 - 30 minutes however there is no time limit to your adventure. I had a lot of fun with my family going to Odyssey and there is nothing I didn’t enjoy. My favourite sensory maze was mirror maze because of the amazing lighting effects and reflections that make you feel like your lost in a different dimension. When my family and I were in that sensory maze, everytime the lights switched on and off we would move and make a different pose, which made it look like we were ghosts. P.S I recommend going to Odyssey because it is a-maze-ing.


Here are some pictures of Odyssey:

















Bye!


6 comments:

  1. hi may name ella-jaye. i am a year 7 at otaki college.i love this post but i dont have time to tell u y. talk to u later bye.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ella-Jaye. Thank you so much for commenting on my blog!
      Bye Bye!

      Delete
  2. Hey Angela,
    My name is Cruize, I am a year 8 from Otaki College, I really like your blog post about the A-maze-ing maze adventure you went on at Odyssey, I have never heard of Odyssey but it looks a-maze-ing and I really want to go there and I'm sure you enjoyed it, have a great day and keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Cruize,
      I really appreciate you commenting on my post, and yes I really enjoyed going to Oddssey with my family!
      Bye!

      Delete
  3. Hi Angela this is your little sister Jaelyn - Marie I really liked your post about Odyssey. I really liked that you said that you said you had a lot of fun with us at Odyssey. I also liked that you said how long it will take and that there is no time limit. My question for you is would you like to go there again sometime?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jaelyn, yes I would love to go back to Odssey again!
      Bye!

      Delete