Pages

Thursday 5 November 2020

The Pool-Tastic Trip

Kia ora, when I was on holiday one of the things I did was go to the pools with my sister and friends. At the pools, there was a yellow slide, blue wiggly slide and black wiggly slide where you couldn’t see anything. I remember when my sister, friends went in the black slide, we bumped  into each other very hard but we laughed. My favourite slide would be the wiggly black slide. My sister, my friends and I went into the big pool, then the three slides, then the warm pool so we would be warm when we leave the pools. I really enjoyed going to the pools because I got to spend time with my sister and friends. I enjoyed every bit of it and would love to do it again. My sister, my friends and dad went the second time and it was a lot of fun. Do you prefer swimming at the beach or pools?

Ka Kite!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Angela my name is Samuel. I went on camp at the end of school holidays. I liked that you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angela, it is Charlize from Te Maunga. I really liked your blog about The Pool-Tastic Trip. I would love to go there and the pools sound amazing. I really liked the way you explained the slides and who you went with.

    ReplyDelete