Pages

Thursday 19 November 2020

100 Word Story - Ghostly Shadow

In Te Ngahere some of us have been doing some 100 word story's. This is my fourth 100 word story I have wrote. We picked an appropriate picture and started writing about it. We made sure we kept the mood and atmosphere all throughout the story. I decided to pick a picture from Pobble. If you want, can you please comment how you liked my 100 word story. My 100 word story is called 'The Ghostly Shadow'.

Here is my 100 word story: Hope you like it!




One second you see it, the next second you don’t. She knew she had to turn around because something wasn’t right. But curiosity got the best of her. The fog she was slowly walking through started to feel thicker and thicker. The trees, dead branches and crackling leaves didn’t make one sound. Not even a sway of wind. She started to feel anxious and afraid. Feeling something crawl up her spine, she froze. She didn’t know what to do, so she just started running and running and running rapidly. Looking over her shoulder she saw some kind of ghostly shadow…


Hope you like it!

Bye Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment