Pages

Thursday 19 November 2020

100 Word Story - It Must Be Magic...

In Te Ngahere some of us have been doing some 100 word story's. This is my third 100 word story I have wrote. We picked an appropriate picture and started writing about it. We made sure we kept the mood and atmosphere all throughout the story. I decided to pick a picture from Pobble. If you want, can you please comment how you liked my 100 word story. My 100 word story is called 'It Must Be Magic'.

Here is my 100 word story: Hope you like it!





Sabre felt the cold reaching up her spine. She thought to herself “should I turn around?”. Sabre did a 180 degree turn and something hit her right in the forehead. A few minutes later she awoke feeling very dizzy. She looked over her shoulder with the pain starting to kick in. Sabre picks up the rock feeling confident. She started to get a tingle down her back. Somehow Sabre heard a voice come out of the rock saying “magic is not a myth Sabre”. She froze like the ice in the freezer. She said to herself, “it must be magic”...

Hope you like it!
Bye Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment