Pages

Thursday 12 November 2020

100 Word Story - On Repeat 2

 In Te Ngahere some of us have been doing some 100 word story's. This is my second 100 word story I have wrote. We picked an appropriate picture and started writing about it. We made sure we kept the mood and atmosphere all throughout the story. I decided to pick a picture from Pobble. If you want, can you please comment how you liked my 100 word story. My 100 word story is called 'On Repeat 2'.

Here is my 100 word story: Hope you like it!

__________________________________________________________________________________




On Repeat 2

The past few months he had been having the same dream. In his dream he would walk around with an umbrella in hand. He would keep walking in a circle, again and again and again until he woke. It was like he was in an enormous heavyweight hamster wheel filled with dead trees. When he awoke each morning, startled by the feeling of being trapped that he experienced night after night. But one morning when he awoke, he asked himself ‘why do I keep having the same dream every night?’. He thought to himself and said ‘something has to change’...

Ka Kite!

No comments:

Post a Comment