Pages

Thursday 27 May 2021

Tips To Be Smart Online!

Today in Te Ngahere, we have been learning about being Smart Online. We are doing this to help us to be smart on the internet and be safe about what we share. The first thing we did was watch a video about why you should be smart and safe online and on the internet. The video was a short clip of a girl who was not thinking safe online and shared some personal/private things about herself which caused people to know things about her which could end up with her getting kidnapped. From the video, I learnt to never share any personal or private things like you full name, address, phone number, etc about you or your family and friends because it is not safe and there are some stupid people out there who can hurt you. I am going to be more smarter online by not sharing any personal or private things about me, don’t post anything I would not want my parents, principal or teachers to see. I would not post anything that I would not want my parents, principal or teachers to see because if I don’t want them to see, why would I want other people to see (like strangers who don’t even know me). We then had to make a DLO about what we learnt and to give people some tips to be safer online and the internet. 
Do you think you are safe online or the internet?

Bye Bye!

Smart Realationships:



 

No comments:

Post a Comment