Pages

Wednesday 12 May 2021

That's All She Wants

On Sunday May the 9th it was a very special day. Yep, you guessed it, It was MOTHERS DAY! For Mothers day my dad and I woke up at about 9:30 am and started cooking my mum breakfast at about 10:00 am. While my dad and I were cooking breakfast, my sister was giving my mum a foot massage in bed. For breakfast we had eggs benedict. On the eggs benedict we had bacon, baby spinach, poached eggs and hollandaise sauce. My favourite thing about the eggs benedict was the hollandaise sauce because it was very tasty, creamy and cheesy. I thought that our breakfast was so so yummy because it was made with lots of love. “Wow that was truly amazing” says my mum with joy. After our delicious breakfast we had a rest. My mum said she wanted to have a nap because we all had a very big day on Saturday with all of the other Mother’s we knew. When my mum woke up, my brother rang her to ask if she wanted to come and have some dinner at his place. He said that his partners family were also going to come as well. For dinner we had tomato, ham and cheese quasonts, paua and cream, macaroni and cheese and lot’s of other yummy food. I really enjoyed Mother’s Day because I got to spend it with my mum and my other family. What did you do with your mum on Mother’s Day.

Bye!


1 comment:

  1. Hey Angela, my name is Hannah i'm a year 7 at Ahipara school. I liked reading what you did for mother day, you had really good detail. Maybe next time put some photos on the blog to make it stand out! See you later.

    ReplyDelete