Pages

Wednesday 5 May 2021

Angela and Jade’s Best P.M.I DLO Ever!

In Te Ngahere this week we are finishing off our Ngahere notes from Term 1. For our Ngahere notes we had to choose a plant or animal in New Zealand off a list the teachers gave us and then learn facts about it. My friend Jade and I chose to research about Silver Ferns. We then wrote a script so we can do any type of DLO we wanted to show what we had learnt about the topic we chose and to also teach other people about our topic. My friend Jade and I are in a group together and we actually finished our research, script and our green screen video in Term 1, so we started working on doing a P.M.I. To make our P.M.I we made a google drawing and added our green screen video about Silver Ferns and a short clip of one of David Attenborough documentaries. We did a P.M.I to compare our video to David Attenborough’s video to see what was good about our video, what wasn't good about our video and what was interesting about our video. I enjoyed making a P.M.I because we could see what was alright and what we could have done better next time. Next time if we have to make a movie or any video about something I would take my time and not rush anything, put a lot of effort into making it and make it more interesting. One thing I would change is, instead of doing a green screen with pictures behind us I would actually try and go outside and show people where Silver Ferns live and what they look like so they have a better view. What is your favourite animal or plant that is from New Zealand? 
 Here is mine and Jade's P.M.I DLO and our Silver Ferns green video: Link


 




2 comments:

  1. Hi Angela its Jade from your class. I really like your blog post about our “P.M.I” because you have added a lot of detail. I also like that you have added a DLO to show your learning. I have done something just like your blog post and really enjoyed it. Why did you choose to make A P.M.I for your DLO?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angela it is Savitri your classmate. I really liked your post about Silver Ferns and the way you explained each and everything about silver ferns like their habitat, what is their scientific name, where they are found and what is their importance etc.I really enjoyed learning about silver ferns and knowing some facts that I didn’t know.

    Have you ever seen a Silver Fern??

    ReplyDelete