Pages

Thursday 13 May 2021

Angela's Little Fishy Tank

In Te Ngahere we have started some new art. Our teachers decided to give us some time to create a digital picture on Google drawing. We did this so we could learn how to use Google drawings more confidently and learn how to create a digital picture on Google drawings. We were trying to create an underwater scene using the autoshapes and line tools. 

We tried to be very creative with our digital picture to make it look interesting. The first thing we did was watch a video that showed us some tips to make a digital picture. Next we went off and started to make our own digital picture. The hardest part about this art project was, I was still sort of learning how to use Google drawing. 

The more time I took to make my digital picture, the easier it got. It got easier because I was exploring the shapes, lines and I got to see what I could create with them. If you got to make a digital picture on Google drawings, what scenery would you pick to make it about?

Bye Bye!


Here is my Fishy Tank Drawing: Hope you like it!



No comments:

Post a Comment