Pages

Monday 3 May 2021

Can You Follow Directions!

Kia ora, welcome back to Term 2 at Paihia School. In Te Ngahere we did a little reading test to see if we can follow instructions carefully!!! Whaea Becks gave each one of us a piece of paper with instructions on it. We had to answer the 23 questions within four to five minutes. The teachers said that this test was simply just to see if we can follow instructions carefully. “3, 2, 1 and start” Whaea Becks said. When I started reading the paper the first question said “read everything carefully before doing anything”. So I did that, or so I thought. I carried on with the instructions and did everything as it said until I got to the last question. The last question said: “Now that you have finished reading everything carefully, do only sentences one and two! I quickly knew that I did not read each question carefully. It said to read each question carefully but I obviously did not read each question carefully, because if I did then I only would have done question one or two. I really enjoyed this activity but next time we have to follow instructions I will make sure to read each one carefully one by one. If you did this test how do you think you will go?

No comments:

Post a Comment