Pages

Wednesday 2 June 2021

An Update On Our Smart Relationships DLO

In Te Ngahere we have been learn about being smart online. If you saw my latest blog post then you would know what I am talking about. If you haven’t seen my latest blog post then basically my class had to make a DLO about being smart online. My friend Jade and I decided to make an animation about being smart online because we thought that it was the best thing that we could make to teach people about why you should be smart online. I think that Jade and I collaborated very well with each other and that is why it only took 2-3 days to complete our animation. I think that Jade and I could of added more detail to what the characters are doing and how they feel. If we had more time I think that Jade and I could of done better but it is alright because I am proud of what we accomplished and I think Jade is too. 
Here is mine and Jade’s animation about being smart online: Hope you like it!
Bye Bye!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment