Pages

Monday 21 September 2020

Movie Accomplished!

In Te Ngahere we have been filming three minute movies. A few weeks ago I posted a blog post about starting to make our movie and different type of camera shots. Something I enjoyed while filming my movie was spending time with my friends because we were in a group together. Something I could do better next time is try to have more emotion when I am acting. I would love to make the tok tik-ers 2 next time. Do you like watching movies? If you want to watch our movie here it is: I hope you enjoy our movie. Please feel free to comment if you enjoyed our movie!
Ka Kite! 

 

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Angela that blog post looks really cool and in a way a little bit funny but I really like the way that you're saying always believe in yourself and never give up
    Blog you later
    Angus

    ReplyDelete