Pages

Tuesday 22 September 2020

Calender Art!

Last week in Te Ngahere we started doing some calendar art called mahi toi. Mahi Toi is a piece of art. My focus was, to try keep the pencil on the paper for as long as I can drawing continuous lines. I learnt that it is easier to draw a circle with your shoulder instead of your wrist because your wrist can’t twist right around unlike your shoulder, you can just guide it in a circle perfectly. I haven’t finished my artwork yet, but I can show you what it is soon going to look like. 
Do you like art? Here is a picture of what my art is going to look like:
Ka Kite! 


2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora
    My name is Keira and I am from Otaki college
    I am in love with your art work
    I think that it would look great as window art
    Hope you have a mean day
    Keira xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Keira,
    Thank you for commenting on my blog post and for the kind words. I am glad you like my artwork!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete