Pages

Thursday 17 September 2020

Learn What The Circumference & Diameter Of A Circle Is!

In Te Ngahere we have been doing a different type of math. This weeks math was about measurement. The group that I was in were finding the circumference and diameter of a circular object in Te Ngahere. I learnt that the circumference of a circle is the length around the outside. I also learnt that the diameter is, from one side of a circle to the opposite side going through the center of the circle. The thing I found hard was measuring the exact length of the circumference and diameter of the circular object. Next time my group and I will collaborate better and try to measure the exact length. Did you know what the circumference and diameter of a circle is before seeing my post? Here is a youtube video about parts of a circle! Here is a youtube video that explain parts of a circle: Hope you learn something!
Ka Kite!

No comments:

Post a Comment