Pages

Friday 20 September 2019

Inter Interschool Cross Cuntry

In Te Ngahere 7 students from Paihia School went to Barge Park in Whangarei to represent our School for the Interschool Cross Country. The 7 students who went to Whangarei were Molly from Nga Motu, Cahlay, Ondreous and Pharrell from Te Maunga and Jade, Vanyah and me from Te Ngahere. My Mum, Aunty, two cousins & my sister came to cheer me on and everyone else who participated in the Inter Inter School Cross Country from our School. The order that the races went in was the 8 yr old boys then girls, all the way up in age groups to the 13 yr old boys then girls, My race started at 10:35am. There were 50+ students in the race in was running in. We had to race in the age groups we were on the 1st of January. There were 500+ kids who represented their schools in the Inter school Cross Country down in Te Tai Tokerau/Northland Whangarei. Ondreous, one of the students at Paihia School who participated, came in the top 10 for the 8 yr old boys. We learnt that even though we may not have came in the top 10 or top 20 we tried our best and gave it our all. Anyway, we came between the top 20 to 30. I am sure that everyone who participated had a very great day, especially our School.
Ka Kite!

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Angela
    My name is Elise and I go to Ohaeawai School.
    My school friends participated in the Interschool Cross Country as well.
    They were Charlie, Stevie-Ray, Jake, Mitchel, Ronan, Lawrance and Denim.
    Ka kite ano

    ReplyDelete