Pages

Thursday 5 September 2019

Cross Country

On Friday 30th of August, Paihia School went to Bledisloe Domain to participate in cross country. We left at 11:15am after the morning tea bell. At 11:05 everyone gathered up on the court, Whaea Crissy had the Job of calling people’s names out to either go in a car or bus. Mrs Phillips drove Jade, Kaitlin Imogen & I to Bledisloe Domain. When everyone got to Bledisloe, Mrs Williams told everyone that we were about to start and where the starting line was & the finish line was. It started with the 5 year old boys and went to the 5 year old girls and so on. We were running in the age that we were on that day. I was running with the 10 year old girls & I came 1st, Jade came 2nd & Kaitlin came 3rd. When I finished the race I felt so happy & relieved that we were finished. I really pushed myself at the end and even though I had no energy I still gave it my best. The kids who came 1st, 2nd & 3rd are going to the interschool cross country in Waikare which is been held on the 6th of September.
Here are a few pics:



No comments:

Post a Comment