Pages

Thursday 5 August 2021

Marble Challenge 2.0

Last term in Te Ngahere, we did a Marble Challenge take 2. We did a marble challenge take 2 to see if our ramps needed modifying or to see if we could do better than our first try. Some people didn't  want to change their ramp but some of them did need to make their instructions clearer. My group did modify our ramp because we wanted to change the height of our ramp because we knew that it would make the marble not go as far. We also decided to change our instructions because they didn't quite make sense the first time. Unfortunately my group didn’t improve on our first attempt because it was went a little bit too far and we got two less points form our first attempt. I think that my group did well all  together and that we did improve on our instructions. The part that I enjoyed most about this challenge was making our ramp because my group was really thinking about how we could make a creative & successful ramp.

Bye Bye!






No comments:

Post a Comment