Pages

Wednesday 28 July 2021

5 Seconds!

One the first day of school for term one Te Ngahere had some fun and did a Taskmaster challenge. For this challenge we had to get into groups of 4 or 5. Each group had to get some newspaper. Before we started, we had some time to work on some strategies we thought would help us get to the next round. To do this challenge all of our group had to stand on the newspaper altogether at the same time and not touch the ground. Everytime we stood on the newspaper for five seconds and the teachers saw, then we passed that round but if we fall then we are out. If we didn’t pass the round then we would have to just sit and watch the other teams. When everybody had been tested then we fold our newspaper in half and all of your group has to stand on it for five seconds. The group who can get their newspaper the smallest wins. My group was Jade.R, Marley, Ana & I. The first round my group made it up to round 4 or 5. The teacher confirmed to my groups that we had won. Then the teachers decided to do another round but with 3 people. So basically everyone did the same thing just with 3 people in their group. My new group was Jade.R, Ana & I. Unfortunately my group did not make this round. People were saying it was hard for 3 people too make it to the round that my first group made it too when my group actually made it too the last round with 4 people. I like this challenge because it was very fun as you can see on the photo down below. I also like this because it made my group and I really think and work. Have you ever done a taskmaster challenge like this before?

Bye Bye!



1 comment:

  1. Hi Angela, I'm Alice from Ahipara School. Wow, it must of be fun to do the taskmaster challenge. Maybe next time you could put your writing into paragraphs. Blog you later!

    ReplyDelete