Pages

Monday 9 August 2021

Science Fair Experiments!!

 For the past few weeks Te Ngahere have been working on our science experiments. Jade and my science experiment was about which toothpaste gets the stains out of your teeth best. Something I learned is that the dependant variables is what is being measured or tested during a science experiment. In our experiment I also learned that out of the toothpastes; Natural Red Seal baking Soda, Maclean & Colgate Triple Action, Natural Red Seal Baking Soda gets the stains out of your teeth best. Something that was hard for me is to make sure not to change more variables. Sometimes when I would get into the pit because I didn’t think I would be able to finish my project in  time, I would use my hoe of Kaha (being strong) & Tu Maia (resilience) to help me row my waka back on track to success. Next time I think I would use my time that I have more wisely. I really enjoyed our science experiment and completing everything we wanted to. What would your science project be about?

Bye Bye!



Here is Jade and my Science Fair Experiment Slides: Hope you enjoy it!!



No comments:

Post a Comment