Pages

Friday 21 February 2020

Turbo Touch

Kia ora, For the last couple of weeks our class, Te Ngahere have been playing physical activities e.g; Turbo Touch and fast five netball. But in this blog post I am going to be talking about Turbo Touch. At first not all of us knew how to play but then the more we played and learned new skills we got the hang of it. We started off playing turbo touch for about a week but then we started playing fast five. Turbo touch is a really fun activity but there are some rules. In my opinion I like the rules and they are really easy. I am going to explain the rules. The first rule is if you drop the ball it would be handover. Second rule, you are not allowed to kick the ball and if you do then it would also be handover. There is also one more thing, there is no offside. What I learnt was to spread out so its faster and easier to get a goal because when my team were in our first game of turbo touch none of us were spread out and it caused us to just keep passing the ball to the same person, kept on getting tagged and having to always give the ball to the other side because we were in and small circle bunched up together. What I also learnt was that we need to talk to each other and make a plan because not all of us were sharing the ball and we're not getting the ball. So that was the two main things I think from playing Turbo touch.

Here is a link to a video of Pro's playing Turbo Touch.
Here is another link to the Cup Finals for Turbo Touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment