Pages

Thursday 21 November 2019

Tessellation

Last week at Paihia School Te Ngahere were doing art. The type of art we were doing was Tessellation. Tessellation is a type of Art that is made from one shape that is closely fitted together in a repeated pattern without gaps or overlapping. We all had to create a new google drawing and make any shape. On our google drawing we made a parallelogram shape and got the scribble line and made scribbles around the parallelogram. We had to make sure that the lines were not overlapping. I had to make a couple of tessellations because I didn't know they were overlapping and I didnt know that they weren't allowed to be overlapping, but finally I managed to make a shape that wasn't overlapping and that didn't have any gaps. So what I learnt from tessellations was its made from one shape, it is closely fitted together in a repeated pattern without gaps or overlapping. Hope you learnt something new! 
Here is my DLO

No comments:

Post a Comment