Pages

Tuesday 12 November 2019

Practicing Long Jump

Last Wednesday at Paihia School we had athletics. I was in group 1 and we were doing long jump. Since we are getting gates around our school the sandpit was blocked so we had to do it on the grass. Because we didn't have the sandpit to land on we had to make sure that we don't jump or land to hard on our feet. After a few rounds of doing that we played a game that makes us stretch our legs and jump further. We used rulers to know where we were jumping. If we stood or jumped on the ruler we would be out, but we were lucky that we had 2 lives. It was very cool practising jumping further and having fun at the same time. My friend Zara and I thought we wouldn't make it and we would be out but after that we knew we could do it and we made it. Do you like long jump? Have you ever done it before? In your opinion do you think long jump is easy or hard?

3 comments:

  1. Hi Angela, my name is Oshen from Kawakawa Primary School. I really like the way you like high jump, because I love high jump. Maybe next time you should imagine that there is curve while you are jumping, and also drive your knee over the bar. Maybe next time you can check my blog out. https://kpsoshens.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Oshen. I din't know that.
      Sorry to Reply so late.

      Delete
  2. Kia Ora, my name is Angus and I am in Room 8 at Owairaka District School.I just wanted to ask you something how far did you jump out of 10 meters.

    ReplyDelete