Pages

Thursday 8 August 2019

Science Fair

In Te Ngahere we have been preparing for the Science Fair. My group is Jorjah & Jade. We are experimenting with what is the most common area for catching rats at Paihia School. We have planned to check the traps in the morning which is at 8:30am and at 2:15pm before we go home. What I found challenging was when we were writing down our Method & Hypothesis. What I enjoyed was when we were making the slideshow & sticking it onto the board. We have learnt how to tell what species they are and if they are a male or female.Look at the underside of your rat under the base of the tail. If you can see furry testicles, you have a male. If you don't, she's a female.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Angela's it's your cousin Bailey. I'm just looked at your blog I really like your maths that you posted it looks fun maybe you can show me how to play that math game when I see you again. It looks really fun
    see some time when I come to your house bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Howdy Angela, my name is Mia and I am a year 7 from Kawakawa Primary. I like how your school is doing a science fair and that you are learning how to do affective experiments. I think that I would also find writing down your methods and Hypothes. If you would like to check out my learning then go to this google adress.

    Ciao~!
    https://kpsmiat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Angela my name is Soraya from Tautoro School I really liked how you explained how often your group checked the rat traps because your group sounded very organised. I also thought it was interesting how you identified if the rat was female or male. I'm glad that you enjoyed making slide shows for science.

    ReplyDelete