Pages

Tuesday 6 August 2019

Ned's Mindset Mission

On Thursday the 1st of August we had a very special lady come to Paihia School from Texas named Nicole. She came to teach us about Mindset mission and what Ned stands for. We learnt that the N in Ned’s name stands for never give up, the E stands for encourage other’s and the D stands for do your best. She told us a lot of Important Messages like if you set your mind to it you can do anything, let go of I know so that you can learn and grow and that your brain needs fuel and Knowledge to learn and grow. My favourite part was when she told us the Important Messages. I really Enjoyed everything about Ned’s Mindset Mission.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Angela it’s your younger sister Jaelyn-Marie. I just wanted to say that I really liked that you told us your favorite bit.It was really interesting and fun to read.
    My question for you is did you buy a yo-yo and if you did was it fun to play with?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete