Pages

Tuesday 20 August 2019

Science fair day

Last Friday we had our big Science day. We were all waiting to see who comes first, second & third. We were planning for everyone to come & see our science projects in the middle block. The first class that came in to see our science fair projects were Nga Motu, then Te Moana, then Te Awa and lastly, Te Maunga. We learnt that perseverance is the key to success. We also learnt that you make sure that your board is clear to read, you use scientific language & you have a good AIM. The judges were Mrs Lindsay (our principal) & Danielle who is a Marine Biologist & the twins mum. When the teachers announced the winners we all crossed our fingers & went silent. I think next time for our science project we will start earlier.

Peferct Pen: This is Breeze, Mihi, Nikara & Vanya's Science fair project.
This is Imogen & Taleisha's Science fair Project

2 comments:

  1. Hey there Angela my name is Florence I am a year 8 student from Kawakawa Primary School. I find your post really fun to read and I liked looking at your photos of your finish work, I also like how you have put subheading with your photos to explain what they are. I think that a science fair would be so much fun and I would so like to have on.
    come check out my blog:
    https://kpsflorencec.blogspot.com
    Happy blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Angela my name is Kataraina, The first thing that I liked about your blogs is that you put a lot of information about your big science day and I also like how you put a lot of photos on your blog and explaining it. You should work on blogging more often to show what your doing at school.

    ReplyDelete