Pages

Wednesday 6 May 2020

SLJ Week 2 Day 9 (Meet my family)

Kia ora Koutou, At Paihia School, In Te Ngahere we have been doing SLJ Activities (Summer Learning Journey). For Activity 1 we had to Write a list of pros and cons of being one of 19 children and answer What are the positives? and What would the negatives be?. For Activity 2 we had to answer What would it be like to be the parents JimBob and Michelle?, then write a diary entry of what a day in the life of the parents would be like. We could start from whatever time they would wake up, what they would do next, all the way through to bedtime at night. And for the Bonus Activity we had to choose a family member and conduct a short interview. In the interview we had to ask them five questions about themselves:
Who/ what were you named after?
 Where were you born?
 What year were you born?
 How many siblings do you have?
 What is your favorite thing about living in New Zealand?
 If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? and Why?
This is my SLJ Activities for Week 2 Day 9: Hope you like it!
Ka Kite! Bye!

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Angela, Firstly SUPER WOW!! Your mahi is Fantastic, I got lost in your world as Michelle, raising all your children, running your super busy home and on top of it all WORKING WOW! made me feel dizzy.Imagine what it's REALLY like? My nan's sister had a family of 16 and her older brother had a family of 18, I wonder what it would have been like for them? especially in the old days. I like your mums name I think its really unique. My cousin is named after a band called Bon Jovi, we call her Jovi-ann. I have to agree with your mum, our whenua in Aotearoa is special, and makes each one of us kiwi's special too. I'm really impressed with your mahi Angela and can't wait to read more. Keep up the terrific mahi.

    ReplyDelete