Pages

Friday 8 May 2020

Beginners Guide On How To Find The Area Of A Shape

During lockdown (Level 3) my household has been very busy, especially with us doing homework everyday. Every day at 9:30 am our class has a hangout with our teachers where they talk about what we will be doing for the day. We also have another hangout at 2:00 pm where we talk about what we did and what our favourite thing we did for the day was. We also have been doing some Maths/Pangarau. The type of math that we are doing is called Perimeter and Area. When we learnt how to do Perimeter and Area, we had to make a Digital Learning Object. In the Digital Learning Object, we teach other people how to do it. I think I done good at screencastify. What do you think about my screencastify & DLO (Digital Learning Object). Have you ever screencastify before?  


3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Angela,Firstly I really like you screen castify, your voice and the way you word your explanation on what you are trying to teach, is fantastic! Secondly I like how you re-emphasize from your writing in your screen castify, what tools you have been using during lock down.Thirdly I'm really impressed by your mahi and how much learning you have been adding to your kete of knowledge. Keep it up, Ka mau te wehi.

    ReplyDelete