Pages

Thursday 23 July 2020

Cross Country Coming Up!

On Friday in Te Ngahere we are going to be practising for cross country because cross country is coming up. I am really excited for cross country practise because I love running and I can’t wait for the real day. I really like that we are doing cross country practise because it will help us with our breathing and to pace ourselves. The thing I find hard is running up hills because I get tired and when I run down hills I sometimes fall over, but I still love cross country and running. Do you like running?
Blog you later!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. hello Angela my name is Ashtyn i'm a year 7 at otaki college i love cross country too and i also hate running up and down hills i feel bad for when you fall over hope your alright

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ashtyn thank you for commenting on my blog. I am also alright.
      Bye!

      Delete