Pages

Friday 17 April 2020

Summer Learning Journey Week 1 Day 1

On the 15th of April some students in Te Ngahere (including me) had to pick a country to describe and say why they picked that country and add some facts. The country I chose was Australia because I have never been to Australia and my cousins live there and they enjoy it!. Then I had to research on google 3 interesting facts about Australia and write down the ones I would prefer. The 3 facts I have chosen are It would take around 29 years to visit one new Aussie beach every day (there are 10,685 of them!), Australia has the world’s longest golf course measuring more than 850 miles long and Australia is home to 21 of the world’s 25 most venomous snakes. Then we had a bonus activity which you had to write a letter to someone about you going on a little holiday to the place you have chosen. Next time I’m going to challenge myself by doing most of the bonus activities because its extra work and fun. And did you know that there are over 60 different types of Kangaroos and Australia is the 6th largest country in the world?.
Ka Kite!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment