Pages

Monday 20 May 2019

Doubling & Halving

In Te Ngahere we have been making Maths DLO’s around multiplication problems using doubling & halving. In our Math DLO’s we had to show how we worked it out, how it works, when you would use this strategy & what it is. We were learning how to double and halve big multiplication problems. What I think I did well was when I had to explain the strategy and the thing that I enjoyed was when I explained how I worked it out and how it works. Next time I think I could listen to my teacher when she says what we have to put in our DLO the first time but also look at the success criteria. Blog you later!

2 comments:

  1. Hi my name is Braxton-lee from Kawakawa Primary.
    What I love about this blog is what you did in your class and how descriptive you put it on our blog and I have learnt a little bit about Doubling and Halving.
    If you have time someday come and check me out at https://kpsbraxtonleer.blogspot.com/ but until then Bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my name is Koda from Kawakawa Primary. What I like about this is that we have been blogging about maths too but we did ours about fractions. I learnt that you can half one number and times the other in a multiplication equation.
    That is all I wanted to say for now and if you are wanting to visit my blog my blog address is here:
    http://kpskodan.blogspot.com/

    Kind Regards Koda

    ReplyDelete