Pages

Monday 28 August 2017

Cross Country Goals

 Hi my name is Angela Roberts and I live in Haruru Falls, Hawke Drive. I.A.L.T pace myself and complete the race. How: I have to practice in extra time at home and school in extra time and on many grounds. Reflection: as i came 8th last year I want to improve and come 1st, 2nd,3rd, 4th or 5th. My Goals for cross country.

 How we did green screen: We went on the field with Mrs G. Mrs G told us to try pretend were running and then we actually ran. We had to run around our goal post on the field. Then after that we went back to our classroom and Mrs G took a group that Mrs Neumann did earlier.

Then it was finally my groups turn and It was my turn and I presented my speech about Cross Country Goals And someone took the video in our class. Nikara and Mrs G was helping the person in our class that was taking a video of me doing my speech.   Next we all finished and went to Te awa's assembly. It was Amazing and it was so so so so so cool and fun.

Running is among the best aerobic exercises for physical conditioning of your heart and lungs. ... Just as importantrunning--like many forms of exercise -- is a great cure for stress, emotional strain, even mild depression. You'll likely find yourself with fewer headaches and more energy, patience, humor and creativity.

1 comment:

  1. Hi my name is Jahrell.
    I like the way you said how to do a green screen. Your words are a level 3. How did you feel?

    ReplyDelete